Lighgertantla Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Duelist Movie Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Set years ago in the era of the Joseon Dynasty, the story follows a young police officer named Namsoon (Ha Ji-won) who, along with her fellow officers, discovers a counterfeit ring operating out of the area they've been assigned to protect. However,the criminals aren't just printing up their own money, they also plan to use it to topple the economy and take down the government. As her investigative work continues, Namsoon soon makes the acquaintance of a young man known onlySad Eyes (Gang Dong-won), for the way that he looks out at you from underneath his hair - he doesn't say much, but he's got that look and that's all it takes to pique Namsoon's interest in him, even if she shouldn't be thinking those thoughts about someone she might have to toss in jail. Of course, Namsoon can't deny her feelings even if the object of her affection belongs behind bars, and it's not long before she's starting to act on her emotions.
I just saw this at the Toronto Film Festival. I really looked forward to it, after watching the trailer. The cinematography was no doubt a visual feast, beautiful composition and choreography, a lot of the time it resembles a comic book, the mysterious "sad eyes" and the exaggerated Namsoon, but the entire film just feels like a big loop of artistic sequence, a bit of story, artistic sequence, etc etc. After a while, it seems that a lot of it are just there for eye candy, didn't really do much in terms of contributing to the story, eventually it just became tiresome and repetitive. I can't say it was bad at all, but just the cinematography wasn't engaging enough, it was a sharp contrast of gorgeous visuals and an insipid story.
This movie was unique I'll give it that much. For me however it wasn't in a good way. For the first 20 minutes I was left scratching my head about what was happening and when I finally did catch on to the plot I was already too far gone to really care.<br/><br/>As I said the movie was unique, mainly to do with the way things were shot howeverI said, I wasn't really a big fan of it. In the end the movie was a big miss for me.

Unrevealed: 3 Days in Hades full movie hd 1080p downloadRupan Sansei: Sweet lost night - Maho no lamp wa akumu no yokan full movie kickass torrentThe Kid from Kansas movie in hindi dubbed downloadEpisode 3.5 in hindi downloadMutant Calculator download moviesShadow Hearts: Covenant 720p torrentStarship Troopers full movie torrentKapital downloadThe The GeneralBrother's Keeper movie in hindi dubbed download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Lighgertantla
Please log in to post a reply.